Mutual Fund SIP Calculator: Plan Your Investment
We all know that SIP is a systematic way of increasing wealth. But how much money do you actually need to earmark for an SIP in order to achieve a goal? Use our free online goal based SIP calculator to find out.
To use our SIP calculator, you need to have an idea about the possible rate of return. You will also need to enter for how long you will be continuing your SIP. Lastly, you need to enter the target amount that you want to accumulate. That's it, we just need these three pieces of information from you.
- How much is 4000 per month in SIP for 10 years?
- If you keep on investing Rs.4000 per month in SIP for 10 years, you will accumulate a total of Rs.9,20,000. The assumption here is that the rate of interest will be 12%.
- How to make 1 crore from SIP in 10 years?
- To make 1 crore from SIP in 10 years, you need to invest Rs.5.70 lac annually. The assumption here is that you don’t have any current investment and the rate of return is 12%.
- What is an SIP Calculator?
- An SIP calculator is a handy tool that you can use to know how much money you need to invest in SIP to achieve your financial goal. You can also use this calculator to know how close you are to reaching your goal.